Are you our new franchisee?
Unique concept, attractive products
We're a unique concept with great earning potential and we're looking for new franchisees. You run your own business with a strong brand, concept and team behind you. We provide a great product that fulfils people's dreams of having a Danish design kitchen, bath or wardrobe - always at a surprisingly low price.
New stores: XX, XX, XX
Existing stores for take-over: XX, XX
Fill out our form to schedule a call and learn more.
We're on a growth trajectory
As a Kvik franchisee, you'll be joining a growing international network with more than 185 stores in Europe and Asia. And we have big expansion plans. Over the past 5 years we've seen tremendous growth and we see an increased interest in kitchens. We've upgraded our digital tools to drive even more bookings and store visits.
- Our best stores have a turnover of more than €7 million with an EBIT of 8-10%
- The average earning for a franchisee in 2021 was 220,000€
- 4 out of 5 stores achieve their financial goals in the first year
We're One Team
With a Kvik franchise, you're never alone. We're with you every step of the way – all on the same team, making one another better. We develop and release new Danish design products regularly and back up your business with strong digital marketing, driving leads your way in the form of bookings.
From our head office in Denmark, we support you with everything you need to manage your store. Become a franchisee, if you want to join a long for a riveting ride - that we're in together.
- We supply a complete store solution
- We recently completely overhauled and modernised our showroom concept - making it even more inviting for today's customers
- We develop and update our range of Danish design kitchens, baths and wardrobes and have introduce new products and colours at regular intervals
- Every store is built according to the standards of our master store in Vildbjerg and we keep our finger on the pulse of the latest retail trends
- Kvik Academy, our in-house training centre, is where we provide everything you need to learn the Kvik concept, all about our products and how to sell kitchens
- The training is a combination of time spent at our headquarters in Vildbjerg and hands on in an established store
- We provide you with a retail consultant twice a week during the first 10-12 weeks after your store opens - this service is unique in the industry
- The Marketing team in Denmark handles all national marketing activities
- Your local Marketing Manager ensures local marketing to drive leads, bookings and traffic to your store
- From the beginning we have a close dialogue, and we stand ready to advise you with any questions you may have about store operation and customer support
- We handle social media for all countries in our Marketing department
- We have a central chat function on our website to answer customer questions and send leads on to you
We offer you a complete solution for back office and administration - so we handle finance, supply and sales management, technical support, marketing and operations support. This means you can devote all your time and energy to building your business and operating your store.
We are a unique concept, founded with the purpose of offering customers a simpler, more transparent and faster way to their dream kitchen, bath or wardrobe.
Do you have what it takes?
You are an entrepreneurial spirit and you want to create a lifelong relationship with your customers. Experience from the kitchen industry is an advantage, but not a requirement. Furthermore, you must want to - and preferably have - experience in selling, directing, inspiring and managing. It is important that you have a strong personality and a flair for numbers, so that you're good at both people and business.
Work hard to achieve high results
You have an outgoing personality and are a progressive self-starter who never gives up. You're the type who sees opportunities rather than problems. You're a front runner when it comes to change and challenges, excited but also conscious of the fact that we can always be better. Furthermore, you like to be hands-on, even if you've never tried the situation before, because you trust yourself and your ability to make decisions.
You make a difference
A strong passion and desire to make a difference is essential for being a Kvik franchisee. You are good at letting your employees feel that they are actually making a difference as we provide Danish design kitchens, bath and wardrobe at surprisingly low prices. And you enjoying showing customers just how much they can get for their money when they buy their kitchen from Kvik.
We make a difference by giving people a good reception. We make people feel good and we never force customers to buy.
Frequently asked questions
We know that investing in your own store and becoming a franchisee is a big decision and that you undoubtedly have a lot of questions. Here we've gathered some of the ones we hear most often.
Owning a Kvik franchise requires a solid financial foundation. That means that we expect you, as a franchisee, have free capital to invest. It's possible to finance your investment in part, but our experience shows that banks and other financing partners require a minimum of €50,000 in equity or capital.
The application process is unique from case to case, as we work hard to make sure that the fit is right for both you and us. It can take two to four months to finalise the agreement.
Read more about our application process below.
The average franchisee in Kvik earned an EBIT of €207,049 in 2021.