Cookies are text files that enable storing of information or access to data already stored on your computer, tablet, smartphone, terminal equipment and the like for the purpose of collecting data.
The personal data that we collect when using cookies are your IP address and your internet behaviour.
Your acceptance permits us to store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary to ensure the delivery of the service you have requested to use. These can be cookies, for example, which are necessary for the availability and use of websites, certain functions on websites and so on. We need your consent for placing all other types of cookies, i.e., cookies that are not necessary for the functionality of our website.
When you visit our website, it is necessary for the use and availability of our website that cookies are collected. You can always delete cookies if you no longer want them stored on your computer, tablet or other similar device.
- Google Ads: We have set up Google Analytics and Google Ads to collect information anonymously, so no personal data is processed in this connection.
- Google Analytics: We have set up Google Analytics and Google Ads to collect information anonymously, so no personal data is processed in this connection.
- Facebook Pixel: Facebook Pixel is an analysis tool that can measure the effectiveness of advertising based on the actions you take on our website. Facebook Pixel is intended to ensure that ads on Facebook are shown to the right people and to permit the building of ad groups. We use the Facebook Pixel for the purpose of being able to target marketing on Facebook. We encourage you to read more about the Facebook Pixel here.
- LinkedIn Insight Tag : We use LinkedIn in the same way as Facebook, using the LinkedIn Insight Tag. We encourage you to read about LinkedIn's Insight Tag here.
- Our chat functionality is provided using FRONT. We collect data from FRONT as a third-party cookie. We encourage you to read about FRONT’s personal data policy here.
When you give your consent on our website to marketing cookies from Google (Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Google Ads, YouTube), you also give your consent that in some cases your data may be transferred to the USA, since Google has servers located in the USA.
The USA is considered an "unsecure third country," which means that it does not have the same level of protection regarding the processing of personal data. This means that there may be an increased risk in transferring information to that third country, including that both the US authorities and unauthorised persons may gain access to your data.
- Guidelines for removing cookies from Internet Explorer
- Guidelines for removing cookies from Safari
- Guidelines for removing cookies from Google Chrome
The guidelines above are links directly to the web browser manufacturer. If the guidelines contain incorrect information or if they are not up to date, we are not responsible.
You can at any time change or revoke the consent that you give in connection with the placement of cookies when you visit our website.